“Northwest Connections: Partnering for Profit”
The Program and Registration Guide for the 98th Annual NW Food Manufacturing & Packaging Expo and Conference is in the mail and registration is open now. Sized right to attract premier food processing industry experts and exhibitors, it is the largest regional food manufacturing trade show in North America and where you should be January 15-18.
The Right Size. The Right Connections. The Right Solutions.
Expo is targeted for a diverse range of professionals including CEO’s, plant managers, purchasing managers, production and quality assurance managers, engineers, HR professionals, food safety personnel, and sales/marketing managers as well as mechanics on the production floor.
The SOLUTIONS Marketplace attracts leading edge machinery and packing suppliers, service providers and vendors, plus the right industry decision-makers from across the Northwest, Canada and the rest of the United States. Expo is not too big and not too small so it delivers for exhibitors and attendees alike.
The Expo is more than a trade show. Key content contributors have drawn on over 100 years of collective experience, listened to your requests and pinpointed industry trends to develop an agenda to earn your attendance. Topics include:
- Innovating the Produce World - One Carrot @ a Time featuring Jeff Dunn of Bolthouse Farms
- Industry Connections – The Changing Face of Regulation (An insider’s look at the Food Safety Modernization Act)
- Energy Data Management
- Sustainability Measurement and Reporting
- How to Manage Your Business and Maintain Attorney-Client Privilege
- Communicating your Sustainability Efforts
- Innovative Food Processing Training Technology
- New SMART Traceability Systems in the Food Processing Supply Chain
- The Food Safety Modernization Act - One Year Out
- Global Food Safety Initiative Standards
- Build Your Export Capability – Getting Started
- Expanding Your International Trade – Overcoming Barriers
- Succeeding at Business Succession
- Partnering with Distributors for a Win Win Bottom-Line
Register online today! Portland, Oregon is the right place to be January 15-18. Learn, network, collaborate, and explore the SOLUTIONS Marketplace without the crowds and cavernous halls of national shows. Processors attend free with an exhibitor’s VIP Invitation.
Visit www.nwfpa.org for complete details, pricing, hotel, travel, sponsorship and exhibiting information for the NW Food Manufacturing & Packaging Expo and Conference. Contact email@example.com or call 503.327.2200 to learn more.